Our children's ministry meets each Sunday morning during the regular worship service.
It is uniquely designed for children newborn through 5th grade. It is divided by age into three groups; Nursery, Preschool, and Elementary with each having a time of worship, prayer, and interactive lessons.
What to Expect:
• All staff and teachers who server in ARK have up-to-date background checks.
• At least 2 people will be present at all times while your child is in our care.
• Your child will be cared for by Restoration Community Church attendees, who love Jesus, and want to share that love with your little ones.
• Upon check-in, your child will get a sticker that will help us identify them by name, and anything we need to pay attention to – like food allergies.
• You’ll get a sticker too. Hang on to it, because you’ll need it to pick up your child!
• Once you leave to attend worship and service, don’t worry! If we need you for any reason, we’ll flash your name right up on the screen.
• All snacks are peanut, and tree nut free!
• We will love and care for your children, and make sure they have so much fun, that you’ll come back every Sunday!
At Restoration Community Church, our goal for our children is to:
• Share the abundant, unconditional, everlasting love of Jesus Christ with children (Psalm 139:14-18)
• To turn their hearts to the Holy Spirit so that they would claim Jesus as their savior (John 3:16)
To do this we will:
• Provide a safe and secure environment
• Treat parents, ministry partners, other adults, and each child respectfully and with dignity (Ephesians 4:1-7, Hebrews 10:24)
• Provide an atmosphere that is encouraging, fun, and rewarding (Hebrews 10:25)
• Provide learning opportunities that will help children to achieve an understanding of Biblical truths and hear God's voice through
scripture (Deuteronomy 6:7-9)